Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box includes everything you need to make a stunning project.
We’ll surprise you with projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $28.00 prepaid monthly. Talk about happy mail! Canadian orders only.
Receive a surprise kit each month right to your door
Sign up by the 10th of any month and you will receive that months kit
Receive your kit by the 20th of each month or earlier
Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories
First time subscribers receive a free clear stamping block with their kit
Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape
Alternate projects to inspire you by ‘yours truly’
A ‘prepaid’ monthly membership is $28.00 (shipping excluded)
Pay as you go on a month-to-month basis is $30 (shipping included)
Save more on Prepaid Subscriptions: 1-month*, 3-month*, 6-month or 12 months.
After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com. (Prepaid Subscriptions; use your code before the 10th of any month to receive that months kit)
Purchase past kits and refill kits when you are a subscriber
There’s no commitment, you can cancel anytime or skip a month
PRICE INCREASE FINE PRINT:
- As of June 1, 2019, Stampin’ Up! introduced a price increase and a new pricing structure for month-to-month and prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. Lets take a look at these 2 types of subscriptions.
- On a ‘Pay as You Go’ Monthly PP subscription purchased via Paperpumpkin.com, the new prices are $22 US / $30 CAD each month and includes the shipping cost.
- On a ‘Prepaid’ Monthly PP subscription purchased via Stampinup.com, the new prices are $21 US / $28 CAD each month but shipping charges apply and will cost an additional $6.95 US / $9.95 CAD or 10% of the total order at check out.
- In comparison, you would pay less on a pay-as-you-go month-to-month PP subscription versus the monthly prepaid sub. Same goes if you purchase 3 months of PP vs the 3 month prepaid sub.*
- On the other hand, the savings kick in on the 6 month prepaid sub where you would save $6.60 US / $6.20 CAD over the 6 months.
- On the 12 month prepaid the savings would be $22 US / $30 CAD.
- Bottom line – if you are only interested in purchasing PP on a monthly basis and nothing else, then this will work for you and will be more cost effective instead of a prepaid plan.
- Prepaid plans include benefits whereas a month-to-month sub does not.
- When a PP prepaid sub is added to an order with other products, a flat shipping fee kicks in and is applied to the entire order. This means you are paying only a fraction of the ship rate on the prepaid plans.
- Prepaids can be purchased in advance and redeemed ahead of time.
- Anyone can give a PP prepaid as a gift.
- Prepaids can be purchased with a coupon code and Stampin’ Rewards.
- Prepaids earn Sale-A-Bration rewards.
- Prepaids can be included on a workshop order.
Well, I hope I didn’t confuse you but once you read it over a few times, you’ll get it. You are welcome to reach out to me if you have additional questions.
Please EMAIL ME, I would love to talk to you about Paper Pumpkin.