Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Kathie Zaban – All The Good Things
Hi Everyone, this week is a color challenge and its also a Joint Blog Hop too! For todays card, I used the stamp set called All The Good Things. I love the koi fish in this set.For the background I used the Graceful Glass Vellum DSP. Using the Stamparatus, I inked up the Koi stamp with Petal Pink as the base colour and then using a dauber, I dabbed the sections that looked rough with Blackberry Bliss and then randomly dabbed with a bit of Bermuda Bay to create a bit of marbling to the Koi.
Then, with an aqua brush, I picked up some Bermuda Bay with a semi dry brush and added colour along the lines on the vellum to create some interest and blend out. Once dried, use some snail along the edge of of the piece and place onto Bermuda Bay panel. Hopefully I created the illusion that the Koi is under water!I stamped the sentiment from the set on whisper white with Bermuda Bay ink and the two flowers are also from the set and stamped in Petal Pink in the same colour card stock and fussy cut. The Blackberry Bliss frame was created using the Stampin Up trimmer. Its not perfect but good enough and I decided to add some line details too on the frame. The frame piece is raised with dimensionals and mounted over top of the vellum piece and finally onto a top folding card base in Petal Pink. Lastly I added three Glitter Enamel Dots.
– Petal Pink card base 4-1/4 x 11 score at 5-1/2
– Bermuda Bay panel 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
– Graceful Glass 4 x 5-1/4
– Blackberry Bliss 4 x 5-1/8 with a 3/8 frame
Here’s a list of hoppers!
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Kathie Zaban –> You are Here
- Eva Dobilas
Thanks for joining us today!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Add the JULY HOST CODE E6KCFS4U to your online orders to earn a Free Gift – program details are HERE.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new videos