Hello Friends, check out Stampin’Up’s new stamp press…its called Stamparatus!
Pre-order your Stamparatus now. Here’s how to reserve a unit for yourself but hurry quantities are limited!
How to place your Reservation:
- Create an Online Shopping Account with Kathie Zaban– click here – then click on “create account”, complete the profile and input your credit card info.
- If you already have an account – Skip the first step.
- CLICK HERE to reserve your Stamparatus (limit is 1 per customer) – link will work after 4:00 P.M. Eastern time today Nov 16/2017.
- Fill out the form and the credit card information – you will receive a confirmation e-mail when you have completed this step.
- Watch for an email in early February that the Stamparatus is in your shopping cart.
- Sign in to your Online Shopping Account to finalize the order. AT THIS POINT – you can add to your order – as it’s Sale-a-bration so each $60 in product will earn you a free item from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue.
- Don’t forget to add the current Host Code to receive your free gifts and Wish Rewards will be rewarded at the time of completion as well.
- Check out the video below for more details!
Retail Price $65.00 (in Canada)
- 8 x 8 x 7/8″ inches
- 20.3 x 20.3 X 2.2cm
- The stamping grid surface itself is 7 x 7 inches
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
The launch will feature three reservation windows and please note:
- Reservation quantities are “while supplies last”.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin Up. When you close your order, be sure to verifiy that your credit card and shipping information are correct.
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
- Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
- Multiple hinges for more placement options
- 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
- 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
- 1 base with grid
- Magnet storage areas
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A – click here
Let me know if you have more questions.
Thanks for stopping by!