Today’s share is another alternative card featuring the April 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit. It came with a lovely large flower stamp and to create this card, I cut down the flower to create smaller ones.
The kit came with corrugate labels which were perfect to create the cute picket fence flower box. I especially love how the picket fence piece turned out…so cute!
If you are in Canada and interested in trying out Paper Pumpkin, click the link on the right side bar.
Join by May 10th. Next months kit is inspired by Shelli Gardner, I’m sure it will be super adorbs!
Check out the video on how I created this card and below is a list of the additional items I used.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Add the MAY HOST CODE GYCKJ39Q to your online orders to earn a Free Gift – program details are HERE.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN -Don’t miss out on May’s kit, order by May 10th.
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new videos