Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Kathie Zaban – Stitched All Around
Hi there! Its Blog Hop time! I went with a super easy card this time. Its a colour challenge and with such pretty colours! I used the Stitched All Around stamp set on this card.
I used water colour paper to create the stripes. Using stampin’write markers, I coloured stripes in each of the colours and then with an aqua brush blended each section. I was carefull along the edges and did let each section dry a bit. Next, using my trusty Stamparatus, I created the sentiment from the stamp set. I coloured each section in the three colours and used the Layering Circle Die to cut out the circle. To create the outer circle, I used the same die and washy taped it onto Whisper White and using an exacto knife cut out a larger circle to create a matt for the circle piece.
I originally wanted to back it with black cardstock which is the reason for this extra step and I’m pretty sure there is a slightly bigger die that will cut the circle piece with the white border in one shot!
For the layout, I matted the smaller whisper white panel to an A2 panel and raised the stripped panels with dimensionals leaving a little space between the pieces. For the circle pieces, I adhered them together and again raised it with dimensionals.
Here’s the card recipe:
– Whisper White panel 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
– Whisper White Panel inner 4 x 5-1/4
– Water colour panel 3 x 4 and cut a 1″ section
– Whisper White card base 4-1/4 x 11 Score at 5-1/2
Hope you enjoyed todays bright and cheerful card share!
Up next is Eva….
- Sandi MacIver – Stamp with Sandi
- Kathie Zaban – Bearywishes –> You are Here
- Eva Dobilas – I Love to Stamp
Thanks for stopping by!
p.s. June 2018 Paper Pumpkin alternate card projects are coming shortly. I have 5 cards to share!
- Add the JULY HOST CODE E6KCFS4U to your online orders to earn a Free Gift – program details are HERE.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new videos