Well Hello there! Sorry for being a little MIA this month. I didn’t even get a chance to post the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit either. I finally have an alternative card share using this kit. Yay! I hope you like it! I wanted to keep the layout simple since the mermaid may be a bit of a challenge to stamp out. But with a bit of practice you can do it. I like that it looks a bit whimsical, You could create the mermaid tail with less of a ‘S’ shape and it will look just as nice but I really wanted to demonstrate that you can step it up!
– Mermaid panel -4 x 5-1/2″
– Island Indigo panel 4-1/4 x 5-1/2″
– Stripped panel 1/2″ x 5-1/2″
– Whisper White Cardbase 4-1/2 X 11″ Score at 5-1/2″
I have created a video to follow along and have linked it here:
And heres a look of the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit. Such a fun kit this month. My one critique is to have A2 size cards in this kit, not the 3×3 note cards. Albeit, it is still a great kit! Unboxing video here:
Thanks for stopping by!
- Add the April HOST CODE EPFP4Z3S to your online orders to earn a Free Gift – program details are HERE.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new videos