Hi Everyone, welcome to my next alternate card project using the October 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit. I love love how these cards turned out! LOL. The kit didn’t include any holly leaves so I’m going to show you how I made them using the sunburst stamp from the kit. I had so much fun creating these cards and super excited to share them with you!
If you are interested in trying out Paper Pumpkin, join before November 10th. The kit will be Christmas themed too!
I’d love to have you join with me!
BTW, the Shaker Shapes Framelits (141834) is still available! Its listed under the Clearance Rack section! Yay!
And to step it up, here is the second card I made. It will require some extra work but well worth the time!
– Side folding card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ Score at 4-1/4″
– Plaid panel: 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
– Red thin strip: 1/8″ x 4-1/4″
– Top folding card base: 4-1/4 x 11″ Score at 5-1/2″
– Real Red panel: 4-1/4 x 51/2″
– Wreath panel: 4.00 x 5-1/2″
Thanks for stopping by!